Job description / Role
You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Systems Engineer Windows, you will:
- Support, maintain, enhance and implement Windows server technologies
- Seek ways to continuously improve services, technologies, processes through automation and
- Maintain uptime, availability and security posture of the environment.
- Perform system performance monitoring and tuning.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical incidents and problems
- Providing domain expertise in decision making and planning
- Installation and configuration of backup/snaps-shots
- Device installations and racking following best practice standards.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Write technical documentation, SOP's, and
- Collaborate with associated technology teams and vendors.
- Contribute to an innovative environment.
- Adherence to internal policies and procedures
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 7+ years' experience in implementing, supporting & maintaining enterprise windows server environments. (windows server 2012, 2016)
- Experience supporting MS Exchange
- Good knowledge and understanding of clustering technologies, SAN, NAS, and File Systems
- Experience supporting converged server hardware (Cisco UCS)
- Scripting: Powershell, VB Script, SQL (desired)
- Experience with virtualization (Vsphere)
- Experience in configuring Event management technologies (Nagios experience preferred)
- Experience in storage and backup management (desired)
- RHEL 7.0 admin (nice to have)
- A desire to innovate in the UAE
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baraka Construction
Global IT Service Desk
|Abu Dhabi||10 Dec|
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Hardware and Network Engineer
IT Support Analyst for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE