Job description / Role
• To install, modify and monitor IT Network, Servers, Network Security & commissioning/configuration of routers, switches etc. as required to meet demands of the business operations in line with standard operating procedures
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware, either in person or remotely.
• Manage and maintain distributed files server permissions folder structure.
• Manage user account creation for Microsoft Teams, troubleshoot and respond to issues raised by End Users
• Create new Email Accounts and email signatures for existing or new employees from all subsidiaries. Make sure all contact information are up to date for all Active Directory users accounts.
• Cisco Call Manager, responsible for handing new handset request, extension creation and issuance.
• RSA administrator responsible handle request for pin creation and account enablement for new request from end users.
• Install updates, new firmware’s and patch to software applications
• Set-up and install new IT equipment, network, software and applications
• Manage backups of servers and hardware configuration in case of data loss or failure. Including running successful tape backups.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including setup and network configuration.
• Maintain distributed file server NTFS permission and SharePoint library
• Maintain, configure and monitor Managed File Transfer Solution GoAnywhere and provide resolution for end users or back end servers.
• Maintain, configure and monitor Digital Rights Management Solution Seclore and provide resolution for end users or back end servers
• Create policies, patches and upgrade to Endpoint Protection Manager including responding to threats assessed by the application
• Respond to support tickets / calls from end users of IT equipment’s and software applications.
• Receive, respond and deal to relevant queries, requirements within minimal time frame
• Carry out any adhoc project activities as assigned by the line manager or management to meet business needs
• Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with 5 years Experience in similar role.
• Professional Certification (CCNA, ITIL & MCSE)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Problem Solving skill
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Gulf Target Holdings