Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Movenpick
The Place to Savour Life - We believe true hospitality is about turning small gestures into heartwarming moments.
We enable our guests to Savour the flavor of life, balancing small indulgence with what's good for them- and good for the world.
- To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the employees satisfaction in order to make a professional first impression of the Human Resources Department
- To provide support to the Human Resources/Learning & Development team whilst maintaining strict confidentiality of information at all times
- Have a thorough understanding of Human Resources and Learning & Development policies and procedures and be able to provide up to date information and prompt answers to employee and candidate queries
- To take the time to get to know the employees, and to be committed to service excellence
- To be entrepreneurial and to think beyond the boundaries is expected and not requested
- To prioritise tasks and manage employees expectations in busy work environment
- Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- To assist in organizing employee events including employee parties, sports teams and lifestyle classes.
- To organise requirements for learning & developments activities including refreshments and copying of manuals
- To regularly update the communication boards for all employees and assist with the implementation and communication of all hotel policies and procedures.
- To prepare name badges and ID cards and any replacements required
- To maintain a database of Human Resources purchase requisitions and other related payables.
- Oversees all applications submitted via Catererglobal and other sources, screens CVs and sends to the Director of Human Resources/Learning & Development for review
- Keeps the Human Resources/Learning & Development Office and Training Room tidy
- Orders stationary as required
- Assist Training Manager in preparing room for training
- Track completed performance appraisals and remind Department Heads of deadlines
- Has an environmentally friendly approach to use of energy and paper in the office.
- To provide administrative support to the Director of Human Resources and Assistant Learning & Development Manager.
- To maintain a database related to annual vacation, flight bookings, utility payments, furniture allowance, internal applications
- Respond to all applications and maintain the Talent Bank for potential future candidates
- To schedule interviews coordinating multiple calendars in outlook.
- To conduct reference checks using the MH&R standard form
- Update candidates regarding their application status.
- Accurately prepare and send contracts to candidates, along with the required paperwork (eg Code of Conduct, Grooming Policy and Benefits Summary)
- To follow up on all job offers, ensuring acceptance and declined offers are clearly communicated to the relevant parties
- Communicate with new arrivals to ensure all paperwork required for visas is collected and sent to the visa clerk for processing in a timely manner
- Coordinate, book and confirm flights for new arrivals
- Prepare arrival listing in advance and send to housing
- To coordinate payment for recruitment agencies with finance
- To create Employee Files and file all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis
- To generate monthly Human Resources, Learning & Development and Recruitment reports on a monthly basis
- To monitor and update the manning guide on a daily basis and track staff arrivals and start dates
- Prepare letters for employees as requested (e.g. bank letters, staff offer letters)
- Prepare training certificates for every employee that attends and completes a training course
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Heartists Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.