Job description / Role
The main purpose of this role is to manage the administration, security, maintenance of our Heartist's Accommodation, coordinate and monitor Heartist cafeteria & transportation and to take part in all Heartist Welfare (organizing activities, sports, communications etc.).
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To lead the operational Heartist Accommodation team, to provide various facilities and services and to add value to Heartist's benefits and activities.
- Allocates rooms and accommodates all new Heartists as per their entitlement.
- Responsible for maintaining the highest level of safety and standards of our Heartist's Accommodation.
- Responsible for running of Heartist's Cafeteria, food quality, quantity, selection, festivities etc.
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions to improve the services at the Accommodation in Cafeteria & Transportation and increase the Heartists satisfaction.
- Set up and lead an Heartist's Welfare Committee that will be organizing all social events.
- Be able to assist HR functions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have local experience in the same field, preferably in a luxury hotel in UAE
- Must have valid UAE Driving License
- Knowledgeable in FMC; Oasys is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving ability.
- Strong employee relations and organisational skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.