Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
We are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Project Coordinator who will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to manage all logistics associated with talent acquisition projects/programs and initiatives.
You will be responsible for supporting the project in all aspects including planning logistics, communicating with key stakeholders, documenting meeting notes and action items, interacting with vendors and other key tasks. We require very strong project coordination skills, an interest in working in the field of Talent Acquisition, and passion around diversity, equity, and inclusion.
What you'll be doing
• Manage international travel requests on behalf of candidates
• Work in close partnership with Universities and Business Schools, manage the annual event calendar, job board postings, process event invoices, manage post event feedback
• Support the onboarding of new members of the Talent Acquisition team, working with all relevant departments to ensure they are set up and onboarding meetings are scheduled
• Manage and coordinate the team social events
• Provide general support to the Talent Acquisition team by assisting with ad-hoc projects as needed
• Prepare power point presentations
• Administering psychometric testing tools
• Extensive diary management for recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers
• Managing interview logistics - booking rooms, catering requirements etc
• Creating accurate dashboards and internal reports for internal business stakeholders to deliver insight and aid decision-making.
• Organising candidate events and preparing materials and equipment
What you’ll need to succeed
• At least 2 years previous experience within a Project Admin / Executive Assistant role ideally within a People and Culture environment
• Must have excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Experience of working with applicant tracking databases a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with senior level internal and external stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy in both written and verbal communications
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.