Job description / Role
• To meet Clients’ purchase requirements timely and cost effectively to facilitate smooth production with regards to quality and lead time at reasonable market price for any goods or services requested by the JFE Plants.
• Management of all the transactions pertaining to reviewing the requisitions released, sending quotes, purchasing, notification of the orders and follow up on confirmation of the orders sent to the suppliers in compliance with Jindal Films Europe policies and delegation of authorities.
• Interface between Jindal Internal clients and vendors and collaboration with local sourcing specialists.
• Responsible for Tactical purchasing process (spot buys) based on SAP purchasing module use and transactions.
• Timely process of request for quotation and follow up.
• PO processing and order confirmation monitoring.
• Escalation point for customer / vendor queries.
• Share new vendor set-up requests with Sourcing.
• Amends PO quantities /prices when relevant.
• Closes Purchase Orders completed.
• Files documents according to Jindal procedures for audit purposes.
• Proactively shares knowledge and best practices.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seeks out ways to reduce costs.
• seeks and achieves challenging goals.
• Team to address/attend calls from plants/sourcing specialist/warehouse people.
• Also in case of urgent requisitions, calls up vendor.
• Reporting to: procurement manager
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: immediately
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM
• Travel requirements: N/A
• Gross monthly base salary: 10000
• Commission / Bonus: 0
• Other Benefits: As per UAE Law
• Diploma in Engineering / Industrial / Secondary Education.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 4 Years Experience as Buyer with Manufacturing or Industrial field
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
• Fluent oral and written skills in English, any other European language will be an asset (French, Italian, and Dutch).
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as build relationships with vendors.
• Strong listening and evaluating skills with the ability to design creative solutions to problem situations.
• Strong math and numerical data analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and achieve desired results.
• Age Range: 25 - 40
• Language Fluency: French, English
• Current Location: UAE, Dubai
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.