Job description / Role
To meet Clients’ purchase requirements timely and cost effectively to facilitate smooth production with regards to quality and lead time at reasonable market price for any goods or services requested. Role is of a transactional buyer: management of all the transactions pertaining to reviewing the requisitions released, sending quotes, purchasing, notification of the orders and follow up on confirmation of the orders sent to the suppliers in compliance with company policies and delegation of authorities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• PO processing and order confirmation monitoring
• Escalation point for customer / vendor queries
• Share new vendor set-up requests with Sourcing.
• Amends PO quantities /prices when relevant
• Closes Purchase Orders completed Entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seeks out ways to reduce costs.
• seeks and achieves challenging goals
• Team to address/attend calls from plants/sourcing specialist/warehouse people. Also in case of urgent requisitions calls up vendor.
• Responsible for Tactical purchasing process (spot buys) based on SAP purchasing module use and transactions
• Fluent oral and written skills in English.
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Search Heads Middle East
Purchase Manager for an FnB Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Procurement Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||15 Nov|