Job description / Role
• To meet Clients’ purchase requirements timely and cost effectively to facilitate smooth production with regards to quality and lead time at reasonable market price for any goods or services requested by the Plants.
• Management of all the transactions pertaining to reviewing the requisitions released, sending quotes, purchasing, notification of the orders and follow up on confirmation of the orders sent to the suppliers in compliance with Europe company policies and delegation of authorities.
• Interface between Internal clients and vendors and collaboration with local sourcing specialists.
• Responsible for Technical purchasing process (spot buys) based on SAP purchasing module use and transactions.
• Timely process of request for quotation and follow up.
• PO processing and order confirmation monitoring.
• Escalation point for customer / vendor queries.
• Share new vendor set-up requests with Sourcing.
• Amends PO quantities /prices when relevant.
• Closes Purchase Orders completed.
• Files documents according to company procedures for audit purposes.
• Proactively shares knowledge and best practices.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, continuously seeks out ways to reduce costs.
• Seeks and achieves challenging goals.
• Team to address/attend calls from plants/sourcing specialist/warehouse people.
• Also in case of urgent requisitions, calls up vendor.
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
Number required: 1
Probation: 6 MONTHS
Other Benefits: AS PER THE LAW
• Diploma in Engineering / Industrial / Secondary Education.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 2 Years Experience.
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
• Fluent oral and written skills in English, and German or Dutch
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as build relationships with vendors.
• Strong listening and evaluating skills with the ability to design creative solutions to problem situations.
• Strong math and numerical data analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and achieve desired results.
• German or Dutch, English is Must
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement and Contracts Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sr Procurement Specialist - Boutique Consulting Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent