Job description / Role
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Accurately recording customers' measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Attaching labels to customers' garments to prevent any errors.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit
- Repairing customers' garments
- Constructing garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
About the Company
A flower company based out of United Arab Emirates. Wholesale Flowers distribution.
- Fresh Flowers delivered daily
- Live Inventory
- Holland Shipments Twice a week
- Selection of accessories