Job description / Role
Senior Director Talent Acquisition - Abu Dhabi
This is a newly created role where you join a transforming business based in Abu Dhabi. As the Senior Director Talent Acquisition, you will design and develop the overall TA strategy aligned to the business strategy and agenda. Managing the existing TA team you will create a robust talent attraction strategy and a TA business partnering model to ensure success of the TA function.
* Executes and strategically delivers the overall TA offering
* Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives related to TA
* Supports the Head of Human Capital in all areas of workforce planning
* Leads on TA initiatives that have high employee impact
* Provides advice and guidance to the executive committee
* Develop retention statistics, SLA's and KPI's
* Expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process
* Develop and lead on work processes and staffing optimization
* Expert on attraction strategy and employee engagement
* This is a Senior Director level appointment where you will have 15 years plus experience of operating at Senior Director level with Talent Acquisition, degree educated.
* Experience of financial services, management consultancy or professional services essential.
* Effective communicator with proven experience of working with Exco and senior management teams.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.