Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Dubai based Business, who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the recruitment and Talent Management function of their fast growing business.
Our client is a leading FMCG business who are growing rapidly across the Middle East
* Determine current staffing needs and develop staffing forecasts
* Develop Talent Acquisition strategies and hiring plans
* Lead employment branding initiatives
* Lead sourcing for all open positions and develop talent pipelines for future needs
* Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes for all level positions (Junior to Senior)
* Attend career fairs, lead assessment centres
* Competitive salary
* Minimum of 4 years Recruitment experience - Agency or In house
* UAE experience is not essential
* FMCG recruitment experience - Advantageous
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Experience Recruiting for roles of all levels - Junior to Exec level
* Ability to manage Recruitment Agencies
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.