Talent Acquisition Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organization in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits full-time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed-term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
Supporting the recruitment of experienced hires for the line of service. Provide a quality in-house recruitment service to stakeholders and a quality candidate experience at all times.
- Manages the end-to-end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
- Ensures that cost-efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates
- Develops and promotes the PwC people value proposition
- Provides talent data and insights
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications are an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- 10+ years of recruitment experience essential
- Professional Services and/or Big 4 expertise and knowledge are essential
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region are required
- Experience sourcing candidates with professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology are essential
- Experience and expertise in selection techniques including competency-based interviewing and running assessment centers is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.