Job description / Role
HRsource is looking for an experienced tech-focused (Arabic Speaking) Talent Acquisition Manager for a leading Tech Giant based out of Dubai. You will dynamic growing team and be reporting directly to both the Regional and EMEA business head. The company operates in a fast-paced environment, and are dedicated to hiring the best people for there teams. They ooze technology, therefore, require dynamic tech-focused, passionate and driven individuals to build out our rapidly growing business.
• Reporting to the HRD, you will be managing a small team and be a solution-focused partner to the business, ideally with recruiting experience across a range of tech disciplines.
• You will be a strong communicator who understands the importance of prioritizing your workload and managing expectations, whilst also using your expertise and market knowledge to influence the business.
• Use your experience to execute their regional talent acquisition strategy and ensure it is translated and implemented in the MEA context
• Work with the HR Director to create bespoke sourcing and hiring solutions for the MEA business
• Manage a number of your own vacancies, executing on the full recruitment lifecycle, from reviewing CVs to closing candidates
• Foster relationships with hiring managers, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer recruitment guidance
• Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process using traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods to generate a constant pipeline of relevant candidates and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
• Champion an approach to internal mobility and succession that allows the client to have the right talent in the right place at the right time
• Help build our brand across the MEA region and strengthen relationships with key agencies, organisations, and industry groups
• Support the development of our hiring managers and interviewers through training and coaching
• Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes
• Experience in sourcing and recruiting and managing the hiring process from start to finish and be very aware of the challenges of relocating such niche technical staff.
• The ability to work autonomously with a solution focused mindset
• Strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects, and be efficient with your workflow
• A track record of having used your professional network and market intelligence to tap into top talent
• A tenacious and resilient approach with the drive to achieve even when faced with obstacles
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence and secure buy-in for talent led initiatives
• The ability to analyze Talent Acquisition data and provide key insights and recommendations
• Experience in line managing, motivating, setting KPI’s and deliverables for a Talent Acquisition team
• Demonstrated success in social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook and Twitter to drive company branding
• Solid written communication
• High levels of motivation with strong interpersonal and engagement skills
• A strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
• Must have strong knowledge of regional labour and Visa laws and HR Policies.
• Arabic is preferred
The client will relocate suitable candidates.
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)
Senior HRBP - Arabic Speaker
HR Office Manager
BAC Middle East
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent