Job description / Role
HRsource is looking for an experienced tech-focused (Arabic Speaking) Talent Acquisition Manager for a leading Tech Giant based out of Dubai. You will dynamic growing team and be reporting directly to both the Regional and EMEA business head. The company operates in a fast-paced environment, and are dedicated to hiring the best people for there teams. They ooze technology, therefore, require dynamic tech-focused, passionate and driven individuals to build out our rapidly growing business.
• Reporting to the HRD, you will be managing a small team and be a solution-focused partner to the business, ideally with recruiting experience across a range of tech disciplines.
• You will be a strong communicator who understands the importance of prioritizing your workload and managing expectations, whilst also using your expertise and market knowledge to influence the business.
• Use your experience to execute their regional talent acquisition strategy and ensure it is translated and implemented in the MEA context
• Work with the HR Director to create bespoke sourcing and hiring solutions for the MEA business
• Manage a number of your own vacancies, executing on the full recruitment lifecycle, from reviewing CVs to closing candidates
• Foster relationships with hiring managers, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer recruitment guidance
• Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process using traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods to generate a constant pipeline of relevant candidates and ensure an outstanding candidate experience
• Champion an approach to internal mobility and succession that allows the client to have the right talent in the right place at the right time
• Help build our brand across the MEA region and strengthen relationships with key agencies, organisations, and industry groups
• Support the development of our hiring managers and interviewers through training and coaching
• Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes
• Experience in sourcing and recruiting and managing the hiring process from start to finish and be very aware of the challenges of relocating such niche technical staff.
• The ability to work autonomously with a solution focused mindset
• Strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects, and be efficient with your workflow
• A track record of having used your professional network and market intelligence to tap into top talent
• A tenacious and resilient approach with the drive to achieve even when faced with obstacles
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence and secure buy-in for talent led initiatives
• The ability to analyze Talent Acquisition data and provide key insights and recommendations
• Experience in line managing, motivating, setting KPI’s and deliverables for a Talent Acquisition team
• Demonstrated success in social media such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook and Twitter to drive company branding
• Solid written communication
• High levels of motivation with strong interpersonal and engagement skills
• A strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
• Must have strong knowledge of regional labour and Visa laws and HR Policies.
• Arabic is preferred
The client will relocate suitable candidates.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.