Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have been retained by a leading Crypto company to scale up their operations within the UAE.
To kick things off we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to help drive the company's talent search and engagement strategy, including Employer Branding as well as end-to-end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding and managing recruitment timescales, and setting and exceeding the hiring KPI and objectives
You will lead the in-country Talent Acquisition team and design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
Other duties include
• Source, screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the initial interview process through final offer negotiation and onboarding activities
• Engage with 3rd party providers – recruitment agencies
• Work closely with managers and recruiters to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
• Grow and foster high-touch relationships with qualified active and passive talent
• Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent
• Interact with all levels of colleagues in a way that creates trust and credibility and demonstrate highly effective and persuasive negotiations skills
• Collaborate with key HR talent professionals regarding staff skills development, succession, and resource management
• Develop and release job postings on a variety of platforms, such as social media and job boards
• Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or agency recruiter with Crypto / Blockchain / Web3 experience
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
• Experience recruiting within HR, Legal, Compliance or Policy, preferred
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive