Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
Job Description & Summary
We aim to attract, develop and retain our local talent in alignment with growing national and business needs by improving our National's experience across the entire PwC Journey.
This role will work in collaboration with the Nationalisation Council, Nationalisation Program Lead and Nationalisation Graduate Recruiter in delivering the GCC National hiring across all LoS.
Attraction & Employer Branding
- Create a strong external PwC Brand
- Build productive relationships with key National sponsors at Universities
- Work alongside Graduate recruiting team to ensure attendance at key University events
- Working proactively with the key universities to access, educate and onboard nationals into PwC through tailored events, learning sessions and engagements
- Build relationships and networks with nationals studying at overseas universities
- Building connections with relevant supporting government entities to map and connect with local talent
- Ensure that PwC have exceptional presence and attendance at events of strategic importance
- In collaboration with the Nationalisation leads,, develop a government and market engagement strategy with key nationalisation entities including MoHRE, NAFIS, EHRC, FYA.
- Alongside Graduate Recruiting, Clients & Markets, and the Senior Advisor, ideate and implement programmes to increase PwC brand & reputation amongst the National graduate communities
- Build productive relationships with other corporates and government ministries with the aim of being seen as Employer of Choice for interns,graduate Nationals and experienced hires.
- Work with the PwC marketing team to build the right collateral and social media presence to attract and engage with nationals.
- Work with the relevant internal stakeholders to raise awareness of the Nationalisation Agenda through education sessions, events and engagements
- Work with the Nationalisation Program lead on developing the relevant Nationalisation PVP and Reward.
Recruitment, onboarding and offboarding
- Ensuring a streamlined transition in and out of PwC.
- Responsible for understanding and delivering the required hires based on any government legislation or direction inline with the PwC Nationalisation agenda
- Support LoS and HCBL to define exact hiring numbers for Nationals
- Build and maintain a market map of nationals in key positions regionally
- Build and maintain pipelines of potential future National hires
- Proactively reach out to high potential candidates to encourage them to apply to the Watani/internship programme
- Manage the tracking and reporting of National applicants, and provide data and insights to help inform future hiring
- Build exceptional levels of knowledge on each Line of Service (LoS) and Business Unit (BU), and be able to explain the advantages and benefits of each to National candidates
- Build expert knowledge of PwC Lines of Service (LoS), value proposition, culture, opportunities and benefits; and convey PwC brand to all National candidates
- Proactively search for National candidates that can be considered for Experienced Hire roles and work closely with the LoS TA Teams to integrate nationals
- Coach candidates through the abilities assessment exercise, offering insights and guidance
- Continue to coach candidates through the interview process, briefing them on interviewers and interview best practice
- Manage the whole offer process - calling candidate, negotiating agreement, issuing contract, tracking and reporting
- Prepare Nationals for the induction through regular 'check ins' and ensuring all local onboarding processes are completed
- Create & deliver a tailored presentation for the new intake regarding life at PwC
- Ensure Nationals have a smooth offboarding experience, capturing any relevant insights during the exit interview and encouraging Alumni relations
Client Secondment Program
- Governing the strategic client secondment experience within PwC
- Build a secondment strategy with priority UAE clients and other countries as appropriate
- Facilitate the screening, selection and triaging to the relevant LoS of secondment candidates
- Manage client relations for secondment programs, including negotiating contract terms, acting as a key point of contact, and providing regular updates with the client team throughout secondment program
- Oversee and monitor the wellbeing and progress of secondees throughout the program in collaboration with LoS
- Ensuring an impactful and holistic experience at PwC by providing or signposting our National talent to the right support
- Using market knowledge and best practice, contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on talent, development and reward initiatives focused around the retention and promotion for National talent.
- Be a point of contact for Nationals and directing them to the relevant internal support
- Coaching and upskilling internal stakeholders where necessary on best practices for recruiting National talent.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.