Job description / Role
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Full-time : 1 year contract
Working as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Nestle you will partner with hiring managers and key decision makers across the MENA region to hire high-caliber talent with the passion and potential to thrive in the organization.
You will manage the full recruitment life-cycle starting from the initial job briefing to presenting offers to successful candidates. Beyond the day-to-day recruitment activities, you will also contribute to strategic initiatives to support Youth and Diversity and Inclusion across the region.
A day in the life of
• You start your morning by reviewing your job requisitions on the Applicant Tracking System filtering through candidates that fit the job requirements.
• Talent Acquisition Partners might be working on 20 jobs at a time, so creating attractive job ads with clear requirements and prerequisites will help you find the star CV amongst the hundreds (if not thousands) of applicants. Being thorough yet efficient is key!
• It's time to start phone screening your candidates.
• During the screening you will gather all insights to assess whether they fit the role, and the successful ones make it to your shortlist which you share with the hiring manager.
• For key positions, you will also partner with the regional sourcing team to ensure delivery of key talents.
• After lunch, you will arrange discussions with your stakeholders to update them on the progress of their vacancies.
• You will also create interview guides focused on competencies relevant to the positions to ensure fair and consistent assessments of all our candidates.
• These guides also help prepare hiring managers to structure the interviews.
• For new positions, you will align on all requirements of the role and set the expectations of hiring managers on timelines and availability of relevant candidates.
• This is your chance to position yourself as a trusted advisor in Talent Acquisition.
• At the end of the day, you will manage candidates who have gone through the recruitment process to provide feedback and ensuring a positive candidate experience even for those that are not selected.
• When a candidate is selected, you will partner with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner to create an attractive offer and manage the selected candidate until they sign-off the offer and join.
What will make you successful
• You have demonstrable experience identifying and using talent attraction tools to attract candidates all different functions
• You have strong communication skills in English to be able to work in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• You will have successfully coached managers on interviewing and supporting in the selection of suitable candidates.
• You have worked on an Applicant tracking system, as well as other social platforms such as LinkedIn for recruiting purposes
• You have developed business acumen in multinational organizations, can easily adapt to our values and principles and will be an advocate for an inclusive culture
• Lastly, you will be enthusiastic and passionate about talent acquisition, and delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3 years in Talent Acquisition as part of a robust and dynamic organization
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Swisslinx Middle East
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment