Job description / Role
* This is a 6 Month Contract role only.
* As the Talent Acquisition partner, you will be based in the Dubai office support the Talent Acquisitions team with end to end recruitment processes.
* You will have in-house recruitment experience where you will have worked within a volume driven recruitment function. Innovative, exciting global business who provide a flawless talent acquisition process with candidate experience being key.
* Partners with Talent Acquisition Manager to support new hires and growth of business
* Supports stakeholders to understand market dynamics and constantly evolves sourcing and selection approaches to meet expectations.
* Sourcing and identifying candidates
* Supporting on critical hires
* Interviewing including competency based
* Talent mapping
* Arranging interviews and providing feedback
* Supporting on boarding processes
* Developing candidate data base
* Internal stakeholder management
* HRIS reporting and system updates
* The ideal candidate must have proven experience of recruiting within an internal talent function.
* Excellent communication skills key.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in talent acquisition, with experience managing the end to end selection process at all levels.
* Experience in working with suppliers, agencies and experience of UAE is essential.
* Immediately Available candidates or 1 week notice.
* AED 20-25K
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.