Job description / Role
As the Talent Acquisition partner you will report directly to the Talent Acquisition lead and be part of a wider team of 5, this role is looking for someone who is bilingual and can speak fluent Arabic and English.
The client is with in the government sector and based in Abu Dhabi offices, they are looking for a strong communicator who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Run a 360-recruitment cycle, starting with sourcing ending with conducting the first day induction
* Meet with Hiring Managers on regular basis to collect hiring requirements and provide update
* Manage Talent Acquisition candidate's profiles database
* Conduct and manage the employee on boarding process in coordination with relevant sectors
* Operationalize process for selection (for e.g. competency based interviews, psychometric testing etc.)
* Utilise various sourcing channels such as social media, job websites, career portal, recruitment agencies etc
* Maintain and enhance Employee Value Proposition as well as company branding for talent attraction and recruitment purposes
* Manage and archive all recruitment forms (Outsource forms, Offers, Contracts, Human Capital Committee forms)
* Prepare periodic Emiratization and recruitment reports to Leadership and relevant government entities
A Competitive salary between 30,000AED-40,000AED + Additional benefits
* Strong communication skills in both Arabic & English
* 8-10 years in a similar position
* Salary: in the range of 30,000-40,000 AED
* Type of Contract: Outsource- Auto renewable on a yearly basis
* Job Objective: Contribute to the development of the companies talent acquisition and recruitment processes in coordination with relevant stakeholders and key strategic recruitment partners.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - 360
Talent Acquisition Specialist and HR Manager
Irwin & Dow