Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an ambassador who can proactively and cost effectively resource candidates using a variety of methods for construction & engineering projects across the Middle East.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to dscuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Supporting the Talent Acquisition team resourcing candidates for live vacancies as well as pooling for major proposals and succession planning.
* Posting creative adverts designed to stand out and attract the best
* Screening and shortlisting potential candidates, and keep in regular communication with candidates and managers
* Networking, and developing pools of internal and external talent by researching and networking on job boards and social networking sites
* Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
* Working closely with internal and external clients to set priorities and meet hiring deadlines
* Resource planning and forecasting
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* At least 2 years' recruitment experience with at least 1 years working in an in-house role within the engineering or construction sectors
* A Degree level education
* Experience sourcing both active and passive candidates within the engineering design, construction and project management fields
* Excellent listening skills and can communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbally with senior management
* Have a keen eye for detail and are organised, and thorough
* Natural optimism, who can bring fun and energy to the team
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.