Job description / Role
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Temporary role (6 months)
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
At Careem, our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and to become a world-class institution from the region.
Underpinning this ambition is the need to build strong brand equity for the Careem of the future - and this is where you will make a difference! We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alumni, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With a strong track-record of growth, we now operate in 100+ cities across 14 countries and host over 24 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
About the role
We are looking for a Rockstar Talent Acquisition Specialist who will meet the evolving staffing needs of a high growth company through sourcing, recruiting and hiring talent. You will be results-driven, proactive, adept at building strong relationships and able to navigate changing hiring priorities and demands.
The role is part of the core Talent team located at our Basecamp (HQ) in Dubai and reports into the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and drive the recruiting strategy for your function/city
- Partner with the business throughout the hiring process, from creating job descriptions, to ensuring established processes are followed to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Proactively headhunt, screen and shortlist top talent
- Develop an ongoing and diverse talent pipeline using research, networking, database mining etc
- Provide Hiring Managers with regular updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine best fit candidates, co-ordinate interviews, obtain qualitative feedback and present/manage through to offer stage
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Generalist / Specialist
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Recruitment Advisor
A Leading Strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)