Job description / Role
• Liaise with business partners and hiring managers (once required) to gain a thorough understanding on the business to attract best qualified talents for vacant positions;
• Drive the hiring process and actively engage with HR Business partners to determine the strategic hiring needs required for business operation in a timely manner;
• Design and implement strategies to identify, attract and hire the best in class talent;
• Develop and implement processes to create best in class on boarding experience for new joiners;
• Participate with HR Business partners in preparing manpower projections and staffing budget and ensure that hiring budget is always monitored;
• Maintain and manage up to date “Emarati profile bank” to full fill any potential : requirements with the least time frame;
• Develop, roll out and maintain resourcing tracking sheets in regards to time to hire, cost of hire, source of hire and prepare recruitment reports for management purpose on the same;
• Work abreast and strengthen the relationship with universities and educational institutions to attract top notch emirate graduates for develop program;
• Participate in designing, selecting and assessment mythologies that are fit for purpose in the delivery of quality recruits for different job categories;
• Drive recruitment initiatives to meet emaritization target;
• Educate HR Business partners and hiring managers on best practice in regards to selection and interviewing;
• Roll out effective interviewing and resourcing workshops for hiring managers and business partners;
• Ensure a highly effective and rigorous recruitment cycle is developed for direct and outsource hires.
• Drive continual process improvement by measuring the quality of hires on semi-annual a
• Develop innovative sourcing tools to source passive talents such as online networking social media referrals etc.. Techniques and use social media and other techniques to attract range of vacancies in hard to fill roles;
• Monitor effectiveness of recruitment tools and provide recommendation for enhancements;
• Participate in adhoc talent acquisitions projects events as needed
• Participate in the people forum discussion in order to help in identifying the best-fit people” to place them in the best-fit roles”
• Hazard Identification & Risk Management
• Measuring and determining the event’s impact on standard business operations and, if obligatory, making a disaster affirmation
• Managing human considerations
• Damage Assessment and Control
• Assessment or resources and options
• Development of contingencies plans
• Managing communications
• Auditing and inspection
• Co-ordination with external bodies
• Controlling information
• Controlling expectations
• Compliance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
• Managing legal requirements
• Organizing and mange emergency drills and training
• Coordinate with communication division to prevent the spread of negative information
Key Performance Indicators:
• Demonstration of continuous improvement in HSE performance
• An appropriate university degree or similar qualification.
• Industry experience in similar capacity
• Theoretical and practical understanding of crisis management.
• Practical experience in managing similar activities.
About the Company
As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency.
Today, we are competing with the best ports and industrial zones in the world having earned a reputation for exceptional, value-added services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies