Job description / Role
In this newly created role, you will join a leading team of Talent Acquisition Specialists.
Working in this fast-paced environment you will manage the candidate experience, work closely with the hiring managers and business partners. You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process. This company has grown significantly over the past years, with volume recruitment campaigns being key to successful growth.
• Work with hiring managers to fully understand role requirements and find the best talent for each role.
• Develop new ideas and resourcing strategies that will ensure candidate attraction.
• Manage timescales effectively and deliver key feedback.
• Conduct a range of interviewing techniques and run assessment centres.
• The ideal candidate must have in house experience, 4 to 7 years of experience.
• You will have strong stakeholder management skills with experience of executing in house recruitment strategy.
• You will have experience of candidate management systems, working with external agencies and working with job boards.
• Experience of financial services advantageous.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.