Job description / Role
Arab Media Group currently has an exciting career opportunity. We are currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist (native Arabic speaker), to lead the planning, recruitment, and on-boarding of Full Time Employees and Consultant staffs across business units.
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the Company by working with the business to ensure talent sourcing in line with the Company’s approved manpower plans and the established standard procedures and guidelines of the Company.
• Plan and manage the implementation of optimal and cost efficient recruitment plans (selection tools, panel interviews and assessment centers and processes) that maximize efficiency and provide professional support and advice on recruitment and selection processes to Line Managers.
• Review and develop job descriptions in close coordination with line managers and ensure all approved positions have an approved and evaluated job description reflecting the right accountabilities of the job.
• Guide the provision of efficient services and support to all new recruits in aspects of employee Visa related requirements. Act as advisory on visa formalities and labour law compliance.
• Manage the resource hiring life cycle for consultants for AMG business units.
• Ensure Global Village temporary resource hiring life cycle is managed effectively and efficiently prior to the season opening.
• Have thorough knowledge about key HR functionalities, covering recruitment, performance management & engagement, compensation & benefits, UAE labor law, legal administration and employee relations.
• Advise managers on HC procedures to ensure consistent application of processes such as discipline and grievance resolution.
• Generate employee and recruitment related Analytics, Reports and Dashboards.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
• Additional qualifications: CIPD/SHRM will be an advantage
• Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience
• Detailed Understanding of the UAE Labour Law
• Understanding of or exposure to the media/entertainment industry will be an added advantage
• Experience in managing outsource / consulting staff
• Knowledge of ERP (e.g. Oracle / Taleo) will be a plus
• Languages: Arabic (native), English (proficient)
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.