Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a large group of companies headquartered in Dubai.
- Independently executing all recruitment steps: locating, attracting, sourcing, assessing, selecting and hiring candidates, with the focus on senior and executive positions
- Fostering deep partnerships with business leaders and hiring managers, and supporting them through the full lifecycle of the recruiting process
- Developing and implementing creative employer branding activities to support the hiring strategy
- Actively promoting our company culture and values by developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders (prospective candidates, university career centers, media)
- Organizing and participating in events that increase company visibility.
AED 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- University degree
- Any HR related certifications like CHRP or CIPD would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of full time experience in the HR field, specifically in end-to-end recruitment processes and employer branding activities
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience working within a large group of companies or holding group.
- Strong talent assessment skills that enable you to recognize and attract talented individuals to meet our company’s needs
- Professional networking skills that enable you to locate and continuously expand the candidate pool
- Interpersonal skills which enable you to form effective working relationships with people on all levels
- Communication skills that help you express yourself verbally and in writing with different stakeholders
- Persuasion and presentation skills that help you attract and raise interest in highly-demanded candidates within IT industry
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Ignite Search & Selection
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services