Job description / Role
Talent and Culture Coordinator
We at Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre and Ibis One Central are seeking for Talent and Culture Coordinator who will join our Talent and Culture team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the administration of all Heartists documentation process which includes the bank & insurance card & maintaining 100 % accuracy of the departure monitor.
- Responsible for updating the starters & leavers list including the over-all hotel manning head-count.
- Responsible for the administration of all leavers documentation process which includes preparation of the acceptance letter of resignation, service certificate, informing GRM for visa cancellation, insurance cancellation, book flight if applicable/ arrange departure, always check if the one month notice has been provided by the leaver/alternatively the notice is covered by vacation entitlement, ensure all hotel property is duly returned back by the leavers and the clearance form is fully completed & facilitate in the closing of bank accounts prior to preparing the final settlement.
- Coordinate/inform finance of all leavers. Schedule exit interview as applicable with T&C Manager.
- Coordinate with the Government Relations team and ensure that all residence visas are received within 3 weeks of starting and all relevant Heartists have obtained their Occupational Health Cards which should be obtained within maximum of 3 weeks from their arrival (F& B, Housekeeping, Laundry, Health Club, Kitchen & Stewarding).
- Prepare birthday list & digital birthday cards as applicable on a monthly basis.
- Prepare petty cash vouchers for reimbursements, Id cards & health club cards, etc.
- Answer telephones, assist/direct Heartists to whom they could go to regarding their concerns when applicable and advise Talent and Culture Manager of any or fairness issues & provide clerical support, etc.
- Prepares & update list of starters in the notice boards on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating warning letters issued to Heartists on their personal file / Oasys.
- Responsible for the preparation of all general communication, all company letters, in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Update and monitor Heartists Annual appraisal ensuring all the HODs are well informed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- A strong understanding of UAE labor and employment law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software)
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In UAE
A Leading Group In UAE
A Leading Group In UAE
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Resourcer / Researcher