Job description / Role
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Talent & Culture Manager, and within the limits of established Accor polices & procedures, is responsible for coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures, liaison with departments and overall coordination of Talent & Culture activities in the hotel to achieve highest levels of Heartist engagement.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Maintaining and producing reports of key data and reports at all times
- Coordinating the administrative support to the Talent & Culture team in accordance with the Hotel's standard and procedures and to ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
- Is responsible for engagement activities, welfare, Heartists' areas and accommodation coordination.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality within the department.
- Plan and manage Heartist events (Heartist Days, Birthdays, celebrations, etc.).
- Responsible for lockers, issue and control of keys, check locker rooms and produce report.
- Responsible for accommodation, issue and control keys, check accommodations and manage Heartist requests.
- Prepare and manage the welcome kit for team members.
- Assist and manage the Heartist social and welfare activities.
- Acts as a Sustainability Champion for T&C department.
- Manage the Digital learning of team members on INES.
- Manages all notice boards and digital communication with the teams.
- Update candidates regarding their application status.
- Communicates with new arrivals to ensure all paperwork required for visas is collected and sent to the visa clerk for processing in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and confirm new arrivals, leaves and other events.
- Conducts basic induction, orientation of Heartists, develops further to conduct brand sessions.
- Responsible for Visas, documentation, leaves management, work permit, passport validity and generic follow ups of key employee documentation.
- Liaises with Security & PR Manager for all employment government documentation.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication and maintain strong business relationship with all Heartists.
- Is available for Heartists for grievances and requests.
- Is responsible for coordinating on Health and Safety of team members.
- Carries out the Heartist Engagement annual survey with the T&C Manager.
- Assists with Internship or training program and ensuring that all Interns are receiving the necessary support and guidance during their industrial exposure training.
- Respects and applies the hotel and brand's guidelines & policies.
- Performs other assignments as assigned by superior(s).
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Culture Manager.
- Creates Employee Files and file all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis.
- Generates monthly Human Resources, Learning & Development and Recruitment reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepares letters for employees as requested (eg bank letters, staff offer letters).
- Prepares training certificates for every employee that attends and completes a training course.
- Monitors and update the manning guide on a daily basis and track staff arrivals and start dates
- Updates T&C system in timely manner.
- Administration of Heartist Café with departments and suppliers along with maintaining of records.
- Manages the attendance system and produces monthly payroll and other related reports.
- Manages Dashboards, statistics and all key data for analysis and proactive actions.
- Is responsible for submitting all reports at pre-decided time intervals
- Ensures all correspondence going out from department is typed, proof read and distributed to the highest standards.
- Maintains T&C and Learning records for anytime ready reference.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.