Job description / Role
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are looking for Talent and HR Assistant to be joining our HR team.
• The role of the Talent and HR Assistant is primarily to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and the wider organisation.
• In addition to dealing with general HR queries and processes, the HR Assistant will be tasked with duties aligned to new joiner processes, medical insurance administration, attendance management and record maintenance as well as PRO duties if required.
• The right candidate will be able to multi task and will display a proactive approach to improving the HR administrative function.
• A strong orientation to providing outstanding customer service is a must, with an approachable and confident demeanour.
• The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications, experience within HR and exposure to working with confidential issues along with experience of PRO duties.
To be considered for the role you will need:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Next-level organisational skills
• Strong administrative experience
• Well-developed PC skills
• Confident verbal communication
• A mature attitude with respect for confidentiality
• Ability to use discretion and tact
• An engaging personality with an orientation to customer service
• A working knowledge of UAE labour law and HR best practice will be well regarded as will experience working in a multicultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong administrator to grow their HR career in a friendly and supportive working environment. The role is based within prestigious offices in Media City and we invite all candidates meeting the above requirements to apply.
Please apply with your CV that indicates your salary expectations along with a description of how you feel you fit the requirements for the role described. Kindly note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.