Job description / Role
ITP Media Group, one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, is seeking a talented, dynamic and innovative HR Director. The purpose of the role is to lead the HR function in delivering ‘best practice’, shaping HR strategies and organisational structure, ensuring great hires and building infrastructure and plans that enable people to be at their best.
• You will have the gravitas and commercial acumen to work with multiple board level decision makers, build HR policy and structure and manage HR processes throughout the company.
• You will be based out of the Dubai head office.
This is an excellent opportunity to improve and develop the overall HR strategy with the support of a small, upbeat and proactive HR team.
• Take ownership of developing, reviewing and maintaining all HR policies, procedures and Employee Handbooks.
• Manage talent acquisitions to ensure best in class candidate hires, on boarding and wider talent management.
• Develop, coach and mentor the HR team.
• Develop best in practice learning and development within the Company and establish clear ROI measures.
• Manage the Reward and Benefits strategy.
• Support the small but dynamic HR team
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• You will have been exposed to international best practise and should have at least 5-10 years of experience in operational HR as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
• You possess the ability to use discretion and tact in all your dealings and build highly effective and influential relationships at all levels, including engendering trust and providing challenge at Board level. Your solution focused with a can-do attitude.
• The position is a full, time permanent role, located at ITP’s Head Office in Dubai Media City.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to fulfill the above role, please apply with your CV.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jul|
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent
Senior HR Manager
Robert Half International (RHI)