Job description / Role
- Direct the Hotel's Talent and Culture department and programs in the areas of recruitment, employment, compensation, classification, performance management, labour relations, training, and organizational development.
- Ensure the Talent and Culture Department conforms to the policies and procedures as laid out by law and management with a high standard operating system.
- Make day to day decisions based on group and company policies & procedures.
- Is the hotel's coach in behavioral skills and quality management
- Behaves and acts as an exemplary , embodying the brand mindset
- Responsible of planning, organizing, leading ans supervising training processes within the hotel
- Ensure that all training activities are completely aligned with the culture, Accor values, Novotel & Ibis strategies, and the hotel
- Ensures that the following elements are applied long-term throughout the hotel:
- the brand's service standards
- the brand's promise
- Makes sure that all the means are operated for the respect for the quality
- In conjunction with the management, builds up the processes, actions and working methods needed to fulfill the brand's customer promise
- Contributes to the development of service offers, by providing regular feedback.
- Reports to the General Manager
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
Level of Education
Master / MBA
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
HR Field Partner
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Human Resources Administrator
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection