Job description / Role
- Coach and mentor the hotel employees as needed under the guidance and direction of the Director of T&C.
What is in it for you:
- Hotel ID benefit card offering discounted rates for selected amusement parks in majority parts of UAE for you and your family/friends
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit.
What you will be doing:
- Talent & Culture Coordinator assists the Talent & Culture team with daily administration as well as taking care of colleague activities and colleague relations.
Your experience and skills include:
- They are required to possess personal attributes and competencies that are essential for successful administrative functions in a fast-paced yet positive and caring environment. In order to be highly productive in the job, candidates must have high computer literacy and be able to communicate effectively in English
Your team and working environment:
- Team with a culture diversity is highly appreciated & focusing on collaboration and cooperation
- Being a Heartist, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our main vision is to provide utmost service to our guests & create an amazing & everlasting memories with one another.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
Human Resources Officer
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|