Job description / Role
As a Talent & Culture clerk, you will work under the guidance of the Director of Talent & Culture and be responsible for supporting the Talent & Culture team on the day to day Talent & Culture operations. You will also provide administrative support to the team, assist with internal and external Talent & Culture - related enquiries and requests and drive employee relations programs and activities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Updating the Oasis system on a timely basis.
- Responsible to ensure that you maintain total confidentiality at all the time.
- Responsible for verification of leave application, regarding visa, work permit, passport validity.
- Maintain soft copies of important documents which staff might request.
- Responsible for issue of passport copies and document copies as and when required by the staff. Issuance of name badge.
- Coordinate with CS office to follow up on documents requested by staffs.
- Ensures all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof-read and distributed or sent to the highest possible standard.
- Responsible for issue and control of staff lockers and to maintain record, and to produce summary on monthly basis & proper key control of the keys in the key box & to replace locks/keys of lockers as required.
- Coordinate for the monthly Birthday celebration in the hotel.
- Coordinate with CS office for vacation ticket request of Pullman staff.
- Should have good follow up and tracking system in place.
- Preparing Welcome pack for new joiners.
- Arranging Transportation/Airport picks for new joiners & leavers.
- Updating leavers List on a weekly basis.
- Assists in maintaining personnel files for all employees in methodical and confidential manner
- Assists in the preparation of monthly Talent & Culture report.
- Sets up a filing system for all relevant and important correspondence and documents.
- Administration of Staff Cafeteria.
- Assists Staff Welfare Committee in planning, organizing and implementing staff sports, social and welfare activities.
- Maintain and update Application databank, sending regret letters, and send acknowledgement letters.
- Implements a daily follow up system.
- Maintains an up to date computerized database of all employees
- Assists in maintaining personnel files for all employees in methodical and confidential manner.
- Coordinates departmental employee relations functions, completions. Monitor probation period.
- To coordinate with departmental training/induction programs.
- To maintain a record of birthday of staff and arrange for the birthday cards / Cake & birthday celebration.
- To carry out any other duties or assignments or reasonable requirements.
- Look into staff accommodation requirement. Assist the staff accommodation supervisor and report any problems in staff accommodation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have very good time management skills
- Should have up-to-date knowledge of the new rules & regulation.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image, colleagues & business partners.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in additional language is definitely an advantage.
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment in UAE is essential and Bachelor degree.
Your team and working environment :
- Friendly working Environment
- We give opportunity to our team members to be innovative.
- Join the 5 Star Pullman Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Tower, Dubai located in the buzzing and energetic Jumeirah Lakes Tower the heart of Dubai.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin Executive
Addmind Hospitality Group
Paris Group International
RTC-1 Employment Services