Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Reporting to the Talent & Culture Manager, he/she will be responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Talent & Culture Division.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Be a source of information to all colleagues in the hotel at any time
- Always be available to welcome, assist and guide the colleagues entering the T&C Office, helping them with their queries, or directing them to the right person to talk to
- Utilize an "open door" policy to acknowledge colleagues problems or concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure all issues are referred to the Department Head for resolution or escalated to the Cluster Director of Talent & Culture
- Take active role in projects and initiatives throughout the Hotel
- Book flights tickets, in liaison with our agencies, for new joiners and colleagues on vacation
- Decorate and keep colleagues' corridor up to date with posters and announcement
- Ensure that cafeteria, lockers and common areas are always cleaned and up to standard
- Ensure colleagues files contain required employment paperwork and create files for new colleagues
- Ensure medical records are maintained in a separate, secure and confidential medical file.
- Ensure all employees starting, change and termination information is accurately completed, entered into the system and communicated to payroll department.
- Ensure Cluster Director, Talent & Culture is informed of all starters, changes and terminations.
- Ensure all colleagues' files are kept up to date - and to ensure confidentiality of colleagues information is maintained at all time, in line with Data Protection legislation.
- Support to Talent & Culture team in all administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Background of Human Resources, preferably in a luxury hotel
- An understanding of labor and employment law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to train and develop team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible personality and able to multi tasks and cope well under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Oasys, Outloot, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Perfect communication skills, written and spoken English
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Addmind Hospitality Group
Human Resource Officer
Middle East Executive