Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Assist and support HR colleagues with admin related tasks and provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the employees satisfaction in order to make a professional first impression of the Talent & Culture Department.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting colleagues with admin / document requests and processing all HR related letters and certificates for colleagues.
- Assisting colleagues with their day-to-day queries and questions.
- Assisting colleagues with vacation planning, ticket booking and repatriation
- Liaising with Travel Coordinator to effectively organize all employee tickets.
- Maintaining and updating HR notice boards
- Ensure tracking and renewals of all visas.
- Preparing weekly schedules and monthly timesheets, to update vacations in Oasys.
- Smooth handling of leavers process (Resignation, Transfer, Termination of contract), ensuring the clearance process, visa cancellation and final payment is in order and timely.
- File and maintain documents in colleague personal files
- Maintain systematic order of the HR shared drive and create process maps for all HR processes
- Responsible for assisting and organizing monthly engagement activities with the team
- Any other adhoc requests by the Department Head.
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and high standard of social skills
- Promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and promote a good company image to guests and colleagues
- Demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Assist in coaching sessions, re-trainings and support to colleagues in the Hotel
- Assist with creative poster campaigns and all events organized by the HR Department.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar HR role is desirable within a 5 star hotel.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Target Holdings
Senior Recruitment Consultant
HR Generalist - Arabic Speaker
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group