Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Coordinator
Bring your experience and passion as Talent & Culture Coordinator and join our team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- All Heartist Program with exclusive discount card dedicated to Accor employees offering discounted rates for hotel stays, dining, travel, shopping and lot more!
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands in more than 5100 hotels across 110 countries
What you will be doing:
- In charge of the Heartist accommodation & Cafeteria, in line with all policies and procedures.
- Conducting regular walk through and inspection of Heartists rooms and facilities for anything unusual to be noted and reported and work closely with Engineering department to report and coordinate any repair or maintenance of Heartist rooms and facilities.
- Report incidents in the accommodation and report immediately to the Director of Talent & Culture.
- Assign colleague rooms, monitor, and facilitate colleague movements in shifting inside the accommodation.
- Regular submission of reports on accommodation plan and Heartists rooms inventory.
- Handle colleague welfare and concerns related to the Heartists accommodation.
- Arrange rooms for new colleagues as per the SOP's and conduct housing induction for new joiners.
- Schedule regular pest control for accommodation.
- Order and follow up with the purchasing of pending items related to the department and accommodation.
- Ensuring Heartist's cafeteria is well maintained, and colleague's meal count are monitored regularly.
- Coordinate with the catering company on any issues and ensure hygiene standards are maintained in the cafeteria.
- Conducts inventory of the cafeteria and accommodation as required. .
- Assists in the management of the recruitment process as per standard to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner and with the most suitable candidate.
- Coordinate candidate arrivals to ensure all new joiners are integrated smoothly in the team.
- Conduct the Talent & Culture orientation for new joiners to ensure they are familiar with the company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both hard and digital copies and ensure all employment requirements are met and generate reports as needed.
- Produce and submit reports as needed and support other assigned functions.
- Manage the leave administration to ensure accurate record keeping and have colleagues avail their leave entitlements smoothly.
- Assist in the in the administration of Employee exit procedures to ensure leavers receive their final dues as per the Country labour law.
- Is aware of and abides by all hotel policies, procedures & relevant legislations.
- Reports any hazards, risks, accidents as required.
- Liaise with Department Heads to ensure that interviews are conducted together with a T&C representative within a timely fashion.
- Conduct reference checks within a timely manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding of hotel operations and department functionalities.
Your team and working environment:
The iconic Queen Elizabeth II (QE2) is a historic gem and the only floating hotel in Dubai. The hotel features 447 distinctive rooms. A one-of-a-kind entertainment destination, rich in History where the past is relived in the luxury of today. Guest experience is a true British Heritage and history with a visit to one of the world's most celebrated ocean liners, now permanently docked in the new marina at Dubai's Port Rashid in the UAE.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.