Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support talent & culture department.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Will be handling Talent Acquisition from posting the job ads till selecting the best available talent in the market.
- Ensuring all administrative tasks in T&C Office are being consistently organized in an highly efficient manner.
- You'll be first point of contact and rest assure we are managing to create a memorable welcome experience for all our new joiners for onboarding
- Our Colleagues are our priority at all times so we support their journey with us
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have proven track record in similar job role for a 5 Star Hotel in UAE.
- Pre-opening experience with massive recruitment drive would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy work schedule.
- Should have eye to detail in order to add value to continuous improvement of the department processes and goals.
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & Passionate to learn & grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.