Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel's largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features 594 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 96 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar & Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French "Joie de Vivre". Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L'Occitane and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness center. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand's essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
To provide administrative support to the colleagues in the Human Resources function
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Book tickets for all new colleague arrivals and departing colleagues.
- Ensure new colleague process is completed for the new hires; visa application, prepare medical documents for municipality scheduling, residence visa application, ID card, bank account.
- Issue contracts to all new colleagues.
- Prepare Colleague Action Forms for new hires.
- Prepare temporary identification letters to new hires.
- Conducts HR induction for new colleagues.
- Sends out new arrival list to concerned departments.
- Sends out status change notification to concerned departments.
- Schedules one on ones with Director of Human Resources.
- Complete the colleague turnover report on a monthly basis.
- Completes and sends monthly employee movement report to the owning company.
- Conducts and collate all exit interview feedback.
- Provide recruitment updates to all Management as and when applicable.
- Organize the monthly colleague committee meeting and take meeting minutes
- Issue promotion/salary increase letters to colleagues
- Process all colleague status changes and register profiles for new starters and leavers for the monthly payroll.
- Assist with interviews and reference checks for level 1 & 2 positions
- Updating and tracking annual and probation period appraisals.
- Assist colleagues will all HR related queries and questions
- Creating and deleting email access for new starters and leavers.
- Responsible for updating the manning guide.
- Monthly Oracle update for payroll. New hires and status changes for colleagues.
- Filing of documents
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Experience of working in a multi cultural environment
- Ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.