Job description / Role
- Coach and mentor the hotel employees as needed under the guidance and direction of the HR&TM.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of effective employee relations and welfare programmes in the hotel.
- Deal with all challenges relating to individuals in an understanding, caring and confidential manner.
- Promote a good image to colleagues, guests and business relations.
- Promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere within the hotel allowing open two-way communication that ensures morale and productivity reach the highest possible levels.
- Assist/ Organization of trainings.
- Contribute to the development of the department's mission, goals and budget.
- Assist and recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Assist with the Induction and orientation of new employees in accordance with ACCOR Hotels guidelines.
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- Assist in the implementation of the hotel's rules & regulations.
- Process all kind of employee requests, grievance and disciplinary procedure under the guidance of the HR & T M.
- Assist in ensuring all employees are aware of company benefits.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of available resources e.g. time, stocks, financial resources, etc.
- Participates in employee-related committees.
- Display pleasant manners and positive attitude at all times.
- Respond to all reasonable departmental requirements.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.