Job description / Role
Talent & Culture Manager
You will be the ambassador to lead the Talent and Culture in the hotel. And you will be accountable for the end to end life cycle of all Heartists will be responsible to deliver consistently in the most soulful & human way.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Drives the performance management initiatives in the hotel.
- Strict adherence to all legal compliance.
- Manages Talent Development and succession planning for the property.
- Leads the Heartist Engagement Committee and drives its actions.
- Organizes rewards and recognition initiatives within the hotel.
- Manages the annual medical insurance sourcing and finalization.
- Is familiar with Accor Talent & Culture policies issued by regional administration and ensures that they are applied accordingly.
- Audit compliance as per company policies.
- Analyses the working atmosphere and discusses possible improvements within the hotel with the DOHR.
- Acts as a mentor and counsels employees in personal and professional matters.
- Analyses and Establishes reason & patterns for Heartist exits.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.