Job description / Role
Looking for dynamic Talent & Culture Officer
What is in it for you:
• You should be proactive, motivated peoples person.
• Eager to learn and adapt Accor Talent & Culture vision and strategies.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for Talent & Culture Admin, Benefits, Recruitment and Accommodation.
Your team and working environment:
• We are fresh, highly motivated team, who believe in each individual capabilities and strength, our differences makes us stronger and a dream team.
Your experience and skills include:
• Local experience and great negotiation skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Officer (Recruitment) for a Leading Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE