Job description / Role
As an important member of the Talent & Culture Team, the Talent & Culture Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with all Colleague requests, administrative duties, and leading Colleague relations including our Social Committee, Colleague Recognition Program and Recruitment. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual who will bring their strong work ethic and positive personality to the team!
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City's commercial district
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Talent & Culture Department in the day-to-day operation of the department as required
- Scheduling and arranging appointments as required
- Responding to all telephone calls visitors
- Respond to all inquiries including ticket and vacation entitlements
- Handle locker requests, name badges, ID's, shoe vouchers, Colleague letters, cross-training forms, purchase requisitions, and expense reports as necessary
- Compose correspondence for the Human Resources Department, such as letters, contracts, etc.
- Tracking and updating reports as necessary
- Filing Colleague records
- Handle all office administration duties such as faxes, mail, phones, photocopying, office supplies.
- Prepare payroll on a daily basis for administration staff.
- Assist with and support staff events as appropriate, such as leadership meetings, executive retreat, staff receptions, etc.
- Make travel arrangements as required including employee vacation travel
- Check T&C forms (passport withdrawal, flight booking, payroll deduction, internal application, cash advance)
- Liaises with the Paymaster for the monthly changes in OASYS, including adding new colleagues, salary changes, designation changes, etc.
- Manages the signature book and subsequent forms, ensuring accuracy with regards to vacation entitlements and promotions and salary changes
- Assists the Learning & Development Manager with the tracking of performance reviews
- Responsible for monthly invoices, monthly timesheets and adding e-mail accounts for new Colleagues
- Maintains and communicates the Human Resources Weekly Status Change report
- Conducts TAS training for all new joiners (when applicable)
- Provide recruitment updates to all Management as and when applicable.
- Organize the monthly colleague committee meeting and take meeting minutes
- Issue promotion/salary increase letters to colleagues
- Month end reporting
- Supports the Hotel Nurse as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Human Resources leadership experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant HR Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Operations Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Talent Development Officer
Talent Development Officer