Job description / Role
The Talent Development Officer is responsible for providing professional HR / Training services within general policies and professional standards, in order to support the effective provision of high-quality HR / Training services. He / she participates in planning, coordinating, the training and staff development programs for the organization.
- Conduct training needs assessments under the consultation of the hierarchy; prepare and deliver training courses in line with the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Foster brand awareness and customer service among staff through targeted training sessions and development programs.
- Administer employees performance and development programs in coordination with the Performance Management Department and provide line managers with the necessary support on the matter.
- Conduct shop and back-office orientation programs as well as Group Orientation in order to ensure an effective induction of new employees in addition to a proper transmission of the company values and culture.
- Monitor and record training activities and programs effectiveness for training delivered in own area
- Research and coordinate with external training providers when needed in order to outsource training Programs.
- Keep track of training costs and participate in the preparation of reports in order to justify expenditures.
- Specific for Regional: Participate in developing and implementing managerial training programs for the region in line with the yearly learning and development strategy and approved budget.
- Specific for Regional: Support country trainers in the implementation of various group training initiatives, coach and follow-up on meeting set objectives and standards.
- Specific for Regional: Analyze various organizational HR performance indicators such as employee turnover, performance appraisals results and other and suggest a training action plan in coordination with local HR.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Administration; MBA in related field is a plus
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar filed with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role or consultancy experience
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Assistant HR Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services