Job description / Role
Salary 22,000AED – 25,000AED + Medical insurance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for leading multinational group who operate within the construction and engineering sector. The group designs, builds, finances and operates infrastructure assets in more than 125 countries.
Location: Abu Dhabi
12 month contract.
An interesting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading multinational business who operate within the construction and engineering sector worldwide. They are currently seeking an experienced Talent Manager to be responsible for the creation and delivery of the Talent Management strategy. The role will be delivering a range of activities, products and services to meet the needs of the ME business. As well as delivery of global or EMEA level activities, the role will also act as a regional lead, identifying opportunities within the ME organization. The main purpose of this role will be to lead and manage the implementation and delivery of our Talent Management strategy in the Middle East reporting to the HR director.
Responsibilities will include:
• Act as champion and ambassador for the talent strategy in their region
• Provide input on talent trends and innovations in the region
• Partner closely with HRD and local leaders to raise awareness of talent agenda
• Act as talent advisor/consultant to their region – uncovering and defining talent challenges/opportunities against business objectives, and developing thoughtful change strategies to address (in line with wider talent strategy)
• Provide feedback to EMEA Talent COE on the relevance of processes and programmes for the region
• Work on/take a lead on projects with members of the Talent CoE
• Deliver and manage various talent programmes, in partnership with local HR teams and leaders – to include culture and change activities, D&I and learning activities
• Manage in person and virtual training events with full logistical coordination
• Attend team meetings as required
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an internationally recognized institution in a relevant subject such as Psychology, Organisational Development or Human Resources
• Arabic Language skills are preferred, but not essential.
• UAE or GCC experience ESSENTIAL
The client is offering an attractive UAE Tax-Free package, plus medical insurance.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Talent Management Manager
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jul|