Job description / Role
Our client is a leading business based in Dubai with a global presence. They are looking to hire a Talent Manager to work closely with the senior management team, learning team and HR Business Partners. The successful candidate will have operated in house within the professional, financial or legal sector with UAE market experience and knowledge essential.
* Develop and enhance existing Talent attraction strategies
* Deliver on agreed SLA's, metrics and reporting measures
* Ensure candidates receive an excellent experience
* Candidate pooling and succession planning - HPO
* Work with hiring managers to develop recruitment policy
* Provide guidance to senior leaders on market trends
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The candidate must have strong in house recruitment experience at a managerial level with strong stakeholder management experience.
* Excellent influencing and communication skills are essential.
* Experience in working in an global company at strategic / managerial level is essential.
* Bachelor's Degree and certification
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.