Job description / Role
A large leading FMCG business is seeking a Talent Manager with FMCG experience to manage on L&D, Talent and OD projects.
A large leading FMCG business recruiting for their Abu Dhabi office
* Lead learning design projects
* Ensure learning programs align with business strategy and goals
* Establish relationships with facilitators, subject matter experts and learners to design learning solutions
* Develop learning needs analysis and implement appropriate learning tools
* Research, create and facilitate new learning methods adapted for all employee levels and abilities
* Build effective working relationships with leadership and stakeholders to measure learning outcomes
* Work on talent development and succession plans
* Build talent pipelines
* Develop job descriptions
* Salary AED 30,000 - AED 35,000 plus benefits.
This role is based full time in Abu Dhabi
* The successful candidate must have FMCG industry experience
* Hold a BA (or equivalent) as well as Learning/Talent related qualification and/or MBA
* Over 8 years Learning & Development experience, with strong team and function management
* Previous matrix structure environment experience would be ideal in a large organisation (over 1000 employees)
* Arabic speakers would be preferred but not essential. Very strong English communication is NECESSARY (this will be assessed)
* Middle East regional experience is a MUST
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.