Job description / Role
My client is looking for a Talent acquisition partner within a well reputed Multinational Professional Services Company in Dubai.
Reporting into the Group HR manager, this position will be leading talent function across UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar.
* Partner with business leadership team and human resources to understand strategic business objectives.
* Lead talent acquisition strategy across UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar
* Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
* Develop company's policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
* Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
* Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
* Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
* Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
* Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
* Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
* Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
* Generate monthly updates for company's leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
* Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
* Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company's hiring needs and organizational goals
* Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
* Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
Key competencies and requirements
* 6+ years of experience within HR and talent acquisition
* Experienced in Saudization/Emiratization and volume recruitment
* Must be fluent in Arabic and English
* Stakeholder management
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.