Job description / Role
MEA Talent & Performance Director
This person will be a valued member of the Human Resources department, reporting to the MEA Director of Human Resources for the Middle East and Africa region and working cross-functionally with other functions in the region and regional leaders. This opportunity is highly visible in the organization and will lead and execute the end-to-end talent strategy from performance management, feedback tools, people experience and HR data analytics.
• Develop and implement talent management strategies and programs to attract, retain, and develop top talent across the MEA region for our different career paths
• Partner with business leaders to assess current and future talent needs and ensure a pipeline of diverse, high-potential candidates
• Design and implement effective performance management and career development programs, including coaching, feedback, mentoring, career planning, global mobility and MBA sponsorship to support employee growth and development
• Implement and elevate a portfolio of feedback tools, providing an effective and transparent feedback environment, and leveraging data analysis to develop insights and create action plans, both at the individual level as well as the institutional level
• Monitor and analyze talent metrics to assess the effectiveness of talent management programs and identify areas for improvement (attrition, diversity, progression and evaluation)
• Working with leadership to determine multi-year headcount planning strategy
• Create and maintain monthly dashboard (people analytics, leadership monthly meetings, presentations)
• Co-lead the People Experience team together with the S&O director, creating a culture of individualized employee engagement and ensuring firm initiatives are meaningful and impactful to our employee’s needs
• Serve as an advisor and coach to employees and provide guidance and support to resolve employee relations issues.
• Acting as a central point for communication to the MEA HRD and leadership team, on talent strategies and achievements
• Leveraging market trends, driving innovation, and amplifying the brand.
• Work closely with the regional HRD and the DEI Manager to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts throughout the organization.
• They will collaborate on developing and implementing comprehensive DEI strategies, policies, reporting mechanisms, and initiatives.
• Together with the DEI Manager, the Talent Director will regularly assess and monitor DEI metrics, identify areas for improvement, and provide guidance to leadership on fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and empowered to contribute their unique perspectives.
• Managing a team of direct and indirect reports across Talent, People Experience and L&D.
• Demonstrating an understanding of the regional economic, social, cultural, technological, legal, and political trends that impact the organization strategy, the business trends and our ability to attract best talents.
• Working closely with peers across the region to ensure a consistent and world-class employee experience while also adhering to global standards.
• Support the design and implementation of different career paths through mergers and acquisitions and specialist value proposition
• Work with HR colleagues to ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations in the MEA region, and provide input to the development of HR policies and procedures
• Work closely with the C&B function to maintain an attractive total compensation value proposition across the different career tracks and to identify and implement C&B interventions as required
Education and skills:
• Master’s degree, preferably MBA (Master of Business Administration), MHRM (Master of Human Resource Management) or equivalent.
• Data analysis and reporting: Ability to define and analyze talent- related data, metrics, and trends to identify insights and make data- driven decisions.
• Proficiency in using data visualization tools and reporting software.
• Performance management: Experience in designing and implementing performance management systems, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and performance improvement plans.
• HRIS and talent management systems
• Training and development: Familiarity with designing and delivering training programs, conducting needs assessments, and implementing talent development initiatives.
• Employee engagement and retention: Understanding of strategies and techniques to foster employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention, such as conducting employee surveys, implementing recognition programs, and promoting a positive work culture.
• Change management: Ability to lead and facilitate organizational change initiatives, including managing talent-related aspects of mergers, acquisitions, or restructurings.
• Minimum of 15 years of talent experience in a fast-paced organization
• Experience in a professional services firm creating relationships with senior leadership and being a trusted advisor
• Success building and executing talent strategies at all levels, from Business Analyst to Partner
• Strong leadership qualities with demonstrated results building, coaching and elevating a talent team
• Experience developing and retaining a team while ensuring the right balance of delegation and autonomy
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Director - Healthcare Product Portfolio
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Regional HR Manager
HR Transformation Manager - BIG 4
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A Leading Consultancy In UAE