Job description / Role
Tax Consultant required by a leading international accounting and advisory services company based in Dubai. You will report directly to senior partners and work closely with the with the Sales and Marketing teams to assist in growing current and future projects, while focusing on the implementation of VAT compliance and processes for multiple clients across the UAE.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
• Providing VAT consultancy to clients on how different projects can be VAT compliant.
• Dealing with VAT Audits and other tax office communication.
• Preparing company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and internal company departments
• Training clients and their employees on how they can be VAT compliant.
• Assessment of financial risk for non-compliance with VAT obligations.
• Maintaining and updating working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information
• Implementation of relevant processes and procedures to achieve correct and appropriate VAT reporting.
• Design and implement strategy based on nature of operations to establish an effective VAT structure.
The client has an excellent track record within this field and have experienced unrivalled success in support leading organisations in VAT/Tax advisory. They are now looking to grow their team and recruit a Tax Consultant/Accountant to support cross-industry clients with managing VAT compliance and processes.
You will ideally come from a similar background (ideally gained abroad) and possess a minimum of 3+years experience in a similar role.
The client will relocate the successful candidate (if required)
Arabic speakers preferred.
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Accountant - VAT and Reporting
Petrochem Middle East
VAT Assistant Manager
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH)