Job description / Role
As an Executive Assistant you will:
- Assist with creating & maintain a record of client proposals, power point presentations, and engagement letters as directed by the Partners and Managers.
- Attend & write minutes for the Partners & Managers Meetings
- Follow up on action plan after Partner & Manager Meetings to ensure completion of key areas
- Manage the diary scheduling of the Partner group
- Provide various administrative support to Partners/Managers' group.
- Assisting HR with various administration requests
- Manage Staff at Reception and ensure the front desk is running smoothly.
- Answer phone calls in the reception area during the receptionist's lunch break or when the need arises in her absence.
- Temporarily cover other office administration in case of absence.
- Coordinate and schedule domestic and international travel arrangements for partners, office staff and new recruits (booking tickets, visas, and accommodation and transportation arrangements).
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence for the Partners i.e., sort, read and register mail, distribute and draft responses.
- Assist with logistical arrangements for general meetings and training sessions.
- Coordinate local and international seminars & events, arranging venues and catering, liaising with speakers and delegates and arranging for their travel and accommodation, preparing delegates agendas and joining instructions.
- Copy, properly archive, and regularly update information of clients and personnel.
- Act as Partner's Representative to clients - both via telephone, email, and fax or by welcoming them to the office in person.
- Ensure that filing for all correspondences and necessary paperwork for each client is updated.
- Review and maintain office supplies.
- Graduate from recognized university, Public Administration qualification
- 5 years Executive Support & Office Manager experience
- Previous experience with a professional services environment would be useful.
- Good IT skills including advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Internet Explorer.
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity