Job description / Role
• Recent graduate with a major in TAX.
• Must have relevant interest in pursuing his/her career in TAX.
• Great exposure to learning about global tax matters.
• As a Tax Intern you will gain exposure towards ensuring that all tax-related matters are handled in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• You will be working closely with head of tax and external tax advisors to ensure that all tax filings and payments are completed timely and accurately.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Available to join immediately on a 6-month contract.
• Must be under parent sponsorship.
About the Company
Great ideas are born from great beliefs. We profoundly believe in the timeless value of luxury, a kind of wealth in constant growth for its own intrinsic nature, that represents one of the wisest and most foresighted investments of our changing times. Established in 2017 to upend the global luxury real estate market, DarGlobal combines experience and innovation to deliver the highest quality properties.
World-class architects curate DarGlobal’s homes, which are modeled by renowned design and fashion icons; each home is built with the highest quality materials and maintained by top experts within the field. DarGlobal is always the first to scout the most prestigious and attractive locations, providing lucrative investment opportunities for a distinct clientele.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors