Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Global Mobility / IAS - Senior Manager
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Global Mobility Services
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting.
A career in our Global Mobility practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital.
Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You'll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, and mobility policies.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex Global Mobility issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients and report into Director and above.
- Ability to review and sign US tax returns, tax equalisation calculations and hypothetical tax calculations
- Conduct drop in service to advise on global mobility tax issues
- Assist in the provision of Global Mobility and/or US tax advisory projects
- Conduct US entry and exit tax consultations with assignees
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Build client relationships with new and existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Experience in business development and growing client relationships and revenue.
- US Individual income tax expertise and managing tax compliance for client engagements including experience of signing US tax returns
- Ability to provide ad hoc US tax consulting advice to inbound or outbound US clients
- UK individual income tax experience would be valuable, but not necessary.
- Working experience within global mobility and/or private client practice
- Previous team management experience
- Demonstrable experience in financial reasoning of client engagements
- Ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Experience in working with team in remote locations
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Digitally enabled
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Degree / Masters in business, finance or tax related
- US CPA or Enrolled Agent qualification
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.